Pages

Monday, October 01, 2007

Books and me

Recently, almost everyday I was hugging my book to my dream...
Feel like going to study but everytime felt asleep as if i has concentrate disorder...
As the actual exam is coming really near, I was getting disturb and will be reading till i was asleep...
The content of the book seem like didn't really get into my mind but jz a yesterday, i finish reading two academic books which was borrowed from the library... It was a very thick book but now feeling very contented because It has been a long time I didn't get so involve in reading academic books...This make my day as finally theres something was 'inserted' into my brain...haha...

By the way, still reading the finale of harry now too...lented by a mix friend amd almost done with the reading...J.K Rowling has such a tremendous skill in her writing which can make the reader felt the story and the story outline when reading the story...I was so involve in the story...eventhough i didn't really read all her seven books but I can sence her passion towards the story...Sometime i was imagining how she can be able to get all the ideas and inspiration for her story writing...So impress and so envious of her talents...

Listen to music

Friends