Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Jobs searching

After a long search, I finally found a job. This might be my 9th jobs in three years time. As a full-time student and part-time worker, it is really unbelievable. How come I can have so many jobs? I am too lucky to found jobs around my area (in vincinity actually). Gone for countless of interviews with a calm and steady feeling but came out with sometimes frustrated and sometimes happy. In fact most of my jobs were recomended by friends. They always help me in getting the jobs ASAP. So, they were my savior. Really have to thanks them.

Actually this year, I was facing some problems finding jobs. Most of the employer wants permanent worker and must have own transport. As for me, I will be furthering my studies next year. So I can only ba able to work for at most half a year and having no transport even though I got license. Nevermind. I still can get a job where the employer can accept my condition. They are really good (luckily I known the manager there).

Now, I have to prepare myself for the new environment, arrange my time for leisure and entertainment and also shopping for new cloth. Plan to go for a family vacation but now I got no time. I have to sacrifice my time for working and most importantly cash. Someone will call me money mind but for me, I am not. I just preparing myself cash for studying as I will be leaving my family and stay in hostel is possible. So then, all the expences I have to bear myself. No more depending on my family.


The most important thing to do now is to get as much cash as possible so that I can be able to buy the thing I wanted most. So working is the only ways to earn money to support myself. Working can also reduce my loitering time and make me more energetic. Why more energetic?
For me, I'll be very happy when I got cash in priority and most importantly, I won't be bored. Working make my day.Yeah...

RESUME
Now I have to start typing my own resume le...
But I don't know how to start...
What to write?
What to do?
When applying for jobs in the future, they will surely condemn for my resume...
And if I can't be able to produce my resume, all my effort will gone to waste...
It doesn't matter how high my qualification is...
No resume...
No jobs...
No future...
No cash...
And most importantly...
No Benjamin(me)...

Listen to music

Friends