Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Start Working lor...

Haha...
Finally, I ended my loitering life and start my new life in my new jobs...
No need to waste more time and energy doing something that is not beneficial to me at all...
Now I can finally spend my extra time to earn money...
I can also learn a lot of thing bout optic...
Help me a lot in polishing my communicating skill...
Can also helpme upgrade myself to a good speaker and equip myself with all sort of optical knowledge...
This experience is very precious and will help me a lot in the near future...
I will be having more friends too...
I can meet with all sort of people and can easily find out how other people think more precisely...
So then I can read people mind...Hohoho...
What a superpower...
Actually, this job will certainly help me a lot...
More people will be able to know me...haha...
I can get slimmer too...hehe...
Then I will be a very leng lo...
It is really an unexpected event but some how it will came true one day...
But not now...
As i know, searching for a jobs now is very difficult and I'm very lucky to get one as I mght be going to study in the mid of next year...
My employer really know me...Haha...
When I got my first salary for this job...
I should do some planning...
What should I do???
Go make a new hairstyle???
Get a nicer cloth???
Find my other half???
Go whet with my friends all night???
Get myself it stuff???
Invest???
Or save in the bank???
I don't know...
Maybe I will just buy myself a laptop first lo...
That is my priority...
Then surely I will get myself a lot of new cloth for new year...
Then...
No plan yet...
But will plan further as I gotmy paid...haha...

Listen to music

Friends