Pages

Saturday, October 04, 2008

My life...

Troubled with studying...
Does anybody willing to help in my studies???
I bet so...
There won't be anybody who are willing to help me with my studies as I have to depend on myself and not other for my future...
Depending on others will ruin my future once and for all as I don't really learned anything in the end...
Suffering for now but enjoying in the future...
That's what old people says...
But I am really having hard times with my study...
Studying stress me out...
Transforming me back into the little dull guy whose has been cast away  a few years ago during my elementary studies life...


FACT ---> Study makes people old and dull...
I have to admit the fact because ---> I AM STARTING TO GET OLDER PHYSICALLY...
Oh my...I am old already but my facial look became much more pale and look old...
Hate it...
But there is no time for me to take care of my facial look now as the final exam is about to start...
I am going to end my 1st suffering in my varsity life...
But this is not the end as I still have a long way to go for my future, career...
So buck up for now...

Listen to music

Friends