Pages

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

So Call LOVE

Why am I always the one who get malign? Do my face wrote PLEASE MALIGN ME?

Damn...

Since my young-hood life, I am always the one who get scold no matter who did wrong. Even when my sibs did  something wrong, I will always be the victims. DO YOU KNOW THIS WILL KILL ME?

Even till now, nothing change. Whenever my sibs create havoc, I am still victims. I will surely be the first to be scold and be reprimand. Why am I so ill-fate?

Did I do anything wrong?

Yours behavior change me from a genuine and cheerful little child to a emotionally unsecured and paranoid man? Yea... environment did change a person personality. From a cheerful person to a person with unstable emotion and has a bit of autism stat. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? Fine...

Well, I hate to be alone but do I have any choice? I have to be alone to establishing back my stable emotion in order to face the others. So this is what LOVE u gave me. This is the only love form I receive since I was born and this was really extraordinary and special. I bet no one will receive this kind of LOVE except of me. 

That is why I say LOVE means LET OBJECTIVITY VIA EMOTIONALITY.

Their objective in nurturing me is what they do emotionally. Really emotionally... Make me even more emotionally UNSTABLE...I did cried last time for being malign. This is really torturing. No wonder I do not even miss my family when I was in varsity. Not even a tiny bit of misses.


I will sure won't held any responsibilities towards the consequences...

Listen to music

Friends