Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

My condition~

I am suffering again for these few days. Overheated, URTI, gastritis, bowel issues, etc.
This has been the most unpleasant week for me. All these started from the time I started to focus in my thesis writing. Staying too focus until I hardly have time for meals. When got time for meals, I ate too much! Duh~ I brought this all upon myself. 

Until yesterday, I realize the seriousness of my condition and is the worst if compared to the past. This time, I can hardly breath after sang for around 10 seconds without stopping and felt sharp pain in both my chest. 

Then today, I nearly throw out gall juice. This equivalent to the seriousness of my gastric condition as I am having heartburn! 

It is now time for me to recuperate myself as I can't simply left this getting worst! God bless....

Listen to music

Friends