Pages

Friday, November 09, 2007

Gosh...

Gosh...sick again...
Don't even know I wassick again...
Since yesterday night...
It make me so restless the whole day...
Maybe I was overheated or just too unhealthy...
So easily prone to common flu and respiratory problem...
Who can help me???
I doubt no one can help me except doctors...
What make me scare is the medicine they prescribe to me...
Make me drowsy and restless...
Even urine became concentrated...
Going to clinic at least once a month make me so damn uncomfortable and irritating...
Sometime I even self-medication...
But what really happens was my common flu become more stronger and make me more restless...
Sometimes I felt like I was a cripple as my legs kept wobbly...
Don't even know long long will it last...
Haiz...

Listen to music

Friends