Pages

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy and Sad moments

Happy time
Finally its time for our Indian friends to celebrate…
Its Deepavali today…
In this wonderful day, most of us were invited to our friend’s house to celebrate the celebration together. Just me alone was invited to two of my friend house and was serve two different kinds of food but still there is something in common- Muruku.
It’s the food I like most and I was having it even during Chinese New Year. Even though there are various kinds of muruku available in the market but the thin muruku with green pea is the one I like most…
I was pondering why I like Indian food so much. Maybe I was an Indian in my previous life or maybe it’s just that I am actually an Indian but it impossible. The thing is no one can be able to answer to the question and no one knows who exactly are them in their previous life…

Sad moment
Sad…sad…sad…
Even though the celebration is very fun but still there’s something which make me felt glum. My dad’s friends just pass away the day before the celebration or on the Deepavali eve. He is very kind to us when he was still alive. He is a very generous and easy going person who always wears a smile wherever he goes. Sadly, human life is a fragile as an ant. Life is so fragile that we all might demise any moment. It’s a fact. No body can be able to change the rules of the realm. Now back to my dad’s friends. He passes away due to sickness. Although he is very healthy but cancer still entangle him. It can be consider as a kind of torment that will make people suffers till their last breath.

Listen to music

Friends