Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thanks~~~Sorry~~~Hurray~~~

After long time of tribulation, finally the result is out...
Even though I do not get a very excellent result for this exam but luckily I pass all my paper...
The only paper that I got the worse is Biology...
Sorry teacher...
I have waste your hard work...
I have let you down...
Really sorry to all the teacher who has taught me...
They pin hopes on me too but I did not get to their expectation...
The subject I focus on the most eventually turn out to be the worse result in the exam...
Why is this going on???
What happen has happen...
There is nothing I can change now...
Now I should pin more hope in enrolling into the local varsity...
Praying is all I can do...
If not then will be going to private varsity for further studies...
Even if it cost a bomb...
But sincerely I hope for local varsity as the fees will be more cheaper...
The burden need to be reduced now...
I can no longer increase the burden on them anymore...
With the little saving I got and the study loan or whatever it is will be sufficient for me to further on my plan...
The plan to everything in my future and present me...
No more struggle and suffers...
Just, carry on with enlightenment...
Everything gonna be fine...
Thanks to all my friends who help me all the way here...
Hoping for the good news from the High Education Ministry...
Hurray for the embarks of new hopes and life...

Listen to music

Friends