Pages

Sunday, May 04, 2008

My route, My life , My future

Finally it's May...

And right now at this moment, I realise that I was very late...

Late in enrolling for private's varsity...

The crucial moment is about to pass and most of my friends are already get themselves ready for the new chapter of their life...

My new chapter is being like thrown away by the idling and boring working life...

No free time to spare at all for my own sake...

Just yesterday, my ~ex called me and we chat for quite some time about our study life and future...

OMG~ now only I realise that we chat a lot now compared to when we are together...

Might Said that friends would chat more and openly than couple...

I think it's true...

Even she ask me about the colleges and private varsity stuff that I really regret that I didn't even bothered to think about...

For time being, the only thing I can do and think of is to wait and wait and wait...

Waiting for the enrollement comfirmation letter from the local varsity( Hopefully~~~ :p)

If not, I would have to rapidly get myself enrolled into a private varsity which is more costful...

REALLY...It cost a bomb...

My life saving might not be enough for it if I do not get the schorlaship or study loan...

Can anybody save me??? If anyone who wanted to sponsor me~~~YOU ARE WELCOME~~~

(my wishful thinking)

My route, My life , My future

Only I can change what route I should take...

Listen to music

Friends