Pages

Monday, May 05, 2008

Me and my life... Future?

April gone and May comes~~~
The time to tendering my resignation has come...
The resignation means a lot for me...
This means that I will be free from this bored life and continues my boring life again in the varsity. Up until now, my career as a student has become my family focus. They will start asking me where has I enrolled and what will I study~ But I can't be able to give them the answer as I has no idea where and what I will be studying afterward...
Not like other, I has less friend who can help me in enrollment for the undergraduate program and what should I do before getting myself enrolled...
I have to depend on myself even though I was really busying with my working life...
Luckily I was quite free recently. Starting to find time to start with the preparation to the next level of my studies...
I have interest in many field but my subconscious tell me I have to study in which field and what I have to do but the current situation gives out a message for me... " Your subconscious can't help you to face the tribulation in the future. You have to change your mindset~ Study in any appropriate field which you also interested... Do not just depend on one field~"

I knew what was going on right now but this insufficient time and insufficient cash really makes me nuts. I understand that I can hardly change this fact but maybe I can covertly and slowly change my living style to adapt to the situation...

Maybe I should start taking care of my body once again. Suffering from heartburn(pyrosis) caused by acid reflux again. Back then when I was first tortured by this symptom, I almost fainted. Rushing to buy a pack of milk and gulp in as fast as I can to relieve this condition even though I realise this was a bad move. This time was more terrible>>> Heartburn become more frequently and the acting rate was fast... Scare of this horrible symptoms but did not receive any treatment nor letting my family members know.

I know they will be very anxious and might suddenly freak out with my current body condition so not letting them to find out might be the best and only choice for me... There s not much I can do at my current stage...
Just hope this will not get severe and mutate to stomach cancer which will sure cost my life...

1 comment:

hying23 said...

okie...i'm here to give u comment d``
well well..u realy hv to start concern about ur healt edy lurr...listen to me wei..dun after like me..regret oso no use d~~~haih~~
and yea..about ur future...u just hv to cool dow.and think properly..which is da way u wan to go..follow wat u wan..and nt wat ppl wan o wat ppl say~~i edy give u my opinion.now u just hv to think properly oni lurr~~~ gambateh nehx~!!! ^^

Listen to music

Friends