Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

The intermediate of exchanging.

Really hate to go online in the campus as the connection here is quite slow. Maybe is due to the wifi connection here is being shared by a lot of people (aka students). For this moment, I have to try all my best for the MEQI test. Anyway, I have no idea how to start the test as I can never get into the page and register my name there.

Sadly, there is still a lot of things that I haven't done and start doing. Now I even heard from my directs' that the the KoK that I joined is very very diffulcult to score but the thing is I have no other choices to choose anymore. As I start my life here, I was long lag behind by all the other where they has already start study for some moment. Just, I have to face the lecturers and discuss some matter with them so that I can be able to understand the courses more well.

Just yesterday, I have gone to meet with the varsity counselor and he told me a lot of things that I don't know. He told me most of the things that mentions to the first batch student but not to us as we skipped the orientation week.

Poor us...there is so much thing undone and now seniors told us about the courses difficulty.
Luckily, my directs is also from Johor and live in Muar, we have a lot of common things to talk of. We chinese is so lucky as the other races has no direct senior. Thanks senior...

Thanks to all seniors..

Listen to music

Friends