Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Little mind, Great ability

I have been a fool for life. Doing a lot of rubbish and creating germs every moment...Is this what I was borned of???I can't answer this question as this regard me...

The most inner me...

In fact in life, I made a lot of decision...

From good to bad, from small to large, from easy to tough, from happy to unhappiness, from simple to complexity, from single to complication, from perception to deception...

There is nothing much I can do except from doing various kind of decision which can change my life completely. No matter how tough, how stupid the decision was, I think nothing can be able to alter the already ready made material in my mind. Gracious easy stuff can be as hard as complicated. This is what so-called complication. The complication is easy yet hard to acquire where people need to possess great ability to obtain this skill. For me, this was just a piece of cake as I have gone through a lot and might still wandering around between the border of SIM-COMP.

The term is not being used anymore by most of the people now as human is getting lazier with all the invention made in the last centuries. No more new invention which is more bombastic and fun. No one can create this kind of atmosphere which was create in the last century or even the past few centuries. We etnd to do something repeatedly and the envy look of other might just what we require to satisficed ownself but for the PEOPLE in the past, they did everything for just their interest, and not for the sake of other. Like the great philosopher, they had possessed great skill and morality which is lacking now.


Little did I wonder, how people can change back to their norm self?

Is this really something beyond reach or just we don't even wanted to try to regain this ability again???


1 comment:

Unknown said...

师主,只要你放下一切,立地成佛...就能找回自己了...善哉善哉...

哈哈,就凭自己的直觉做选择吧~别后悔所做了的选择...明天会更好...
=)

Listen to music

Friends