Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Time, space, zone.

The same work is repeating itself again. I started to teach my friends about the subject we take regardless of my poor foundation. Convincing them to understand the topic was in fact real hard but even me having no idea whether the thing I teach is correct or not.

I need time...


I Really Need Time...


I don't have enough time...


So please spare some time for me to breath...


Forcing me is of no use now...


This won't help you in solving the problem...


This time I am serious...


I might as well just walk away but I didn't...


SO --> leave me alone even for just a day...


At least give me some time to study ok???


Is that okay with you???


Answer me...


Don't wait for me to bombarded you with a lot of question...


AND...


The rest --> please be early next time...


Don't waste my time waiting for nothing...


I have no time to waste anymore...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

来来...
呼~~~~
吸~~~~
慢慢来,别急...你办事能力酱强,一切能搞定的...=D

Listen to music

Friends