Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

OVER, GONE, REJUVENATE

Finally, the exam is over. So, I can go and have some fun now. Going back to my home sweet home on this coming Saturday. Even though it was good and happy things, but I still don't felt so happy about it. Maybe I don't miss my friends here. If not mistaken, the ultimate reason why I'm still not happy is maybe I am going to be lonely again for the next 5 weeks. The loneliness is unbearable and suffering. I HATE to be alone. It is true. I doubt there are anybody who truly enjoy the lonely sensation as it was really scary. Well, actually I have already get used to the loneliness sensation but just hate to be alone...If can, I will probably try to gather with my old friends to have some fun before coming back for the brand new semester of varsity life.

HOLIDAY... here I come...
Embrace me with your fire...
This holiday would be the wildest of all in my life...
Hopefully... ;-P
Finger cross... 

Listen to music

Friends