Pages

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Of all of a sudden...

Just recently, I have found that the method I have been studying now is really useless and does not bring any effect on me. I have been wanting to enjoy my life more than studying and more importantly I do not wanted to be a sponge. What I can really say now is the method of teaching and studying here is really not suitable for me. I am not suitable for THEORY BASE STUDY method. This explains why I do understand stuff but unable to do well in the exam. However, I sure prefer and enjoy when it comes down to assignments and my clubs activities. This is what I do not really wanted to miss out and I believe that I am that kind of person. So right now, Wish me luck friends.

Final exam, here I come and please grace me the wit and memory for the exam.

Listen to music

Friends