Pages

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Unwanted thought~Still!

Finally is October...
The month of surprise and dullness...

As the month approach, is time for me to buck up again once and again for another striving...
I need to survive in this varsity though...
These few days, the world is flocked by dusts and calamities...
Tragedies happens everyday and more and more people puff out their last breath...
The sky were also shedding tears for those who were dead and this would sure continues as the GLOBAL WARMING is really getting worst day by day. Just on yesterday, there are earthquakes, typhoon and even tsunami. What a tragic day and I even heard that some friends in UKM lost their dearest family members who were living in Indonesia. Sending condolences to those~

While for me, the situation is just as same. Yesterday is a day of emo for me and this kinda continued till now. I have no idea why am I so emo lately but there's sure a reason for all this. The overwhelming pressure is just too much for me but the main concern is my health conditions. All these emo's sure comes from my bad health situations. Gastritis almost acts every night. Furthermore, my "old friends"~ Mr. FLU is back and "hug" me with all might. Luckily I have shun away him but another of his relative is attacking me for chasing Mr. Flu away. What a week for me. Staying in a room which facing the road and dust just flies in so easily. My allergies nose works perfectly and is getting more pro in doing its job.

On the other hand, I am getting lesser quality sleep as I am doing USELESS stuff. Negleting my lecture notes and practical reports is really a great sin.




To my friend~ buck up... don't let this little thing hanging on your road to move forward. Relationship is just like this, can be sweet and can be bitter. His heart is no longer available for you but I believe that you can eventually found your Mr Right whose his heart will be yours fully. If you wanna find somebody to chat or accompany, we all ~ the night cat gang~ will be available for you always.

Listen to music

Friends