Pages

Monday, March 01, 2010

Wedding?

A few days ago (Saturday), I had a dream. This dream is about a girl and me. In the dream, I am just like who I am in the actual world, timid in facing the relationship problems. While she is one who face it seriously. As I know she is a fair lady and lovely. However, she is so brave in confess with me. During her confession, all her friends and my friends were beside me and force me to accept her. WTH... I miss my friends too much? In the end I really accept her and start our relationship. The feeling with her is like what I wanted in the real life. Everything seem to be so true that I couldn't refract myself from it.

Then, it jumped to another scene. Just like in dramas but this seem to be another story. Here, all my secondary friends were gather together and we have so much to chat about. Out of a sudden she appear again. This time, everyone there start to ask me when to get married with her and everybody is forcing me to. It was funny as I have no idea who she is in the actual world. Maybe is you but I have never met you before.

Will this dream be a dream of my destined one? Maybe this is what I desired of and my brain just help me to realize my dream in the dream. The dream within dreams that most people hope to be true as most of my friends here really hope for me to find a girl and get marry with an intention. The intention of getting red packet from me!

Before I forget, I wanted to say Joyeux Anniversaire, Madame Mardewee!!! My french language teacher birthday is on yesterday, le 28 fevrier.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe is u desperate for it?but it sounds nice lo....

Benjamin Bon said...

lol... maybe...
but it really look so real for me... but if can I would like to meet the girl in the real world... maybe is the person I knew as her face is very blur

Anonymous said...

haha...desperate for gf....XD
err...someone u knew?possible or not?u so many admirers????

Benjamin Bon said...

hmm... hard to say ma...

Anonymous said...

u r too ss lo....hmmm....guy is like tat de...coz for guy,ss is a good thg....XD

Benjamin Bon said...

wat ss? no lo...me very normal d

Anonymous said...

ya meh?i don believe wor.....if u wan to know who is tat gal maybe u can try to ask ur fren around see who admire u....XD

Benjamin Bon said...

lol... thats too ridiculous... lets fate bring me and her together...
u hv to blv im not ss d... haha

Anonymous said...

err....believe u???do u see the "lie" in the word???haha.....is hard to believe!!!

Benjamin Bon said...

then dun be'lie've me la... is ok d... still will have somebody who believe im not lk dat d...hehe

Anonymous said...

hahaha...jk la....take it easy.....i think tat gal will believe u....XD

Benjamin Bon said...

haha... tat girl?

Anonymous said...

yaya tat gal.... a gal tat u r waiting for right now..isn't it?

Benjamin Bon said...

Im waiting for no one...anyway I just curious who are you...

Anonymous said...

no one?haha....you dont have to know who im la....XD
let it be a secret...ZD

Benjamin Bon said...

lol... can I jz knoww who r u? dun like secret leh

Anonymous said...

it is good for you....let it be the 1st secret among us....XD

Sami Khan said...

Such an awesome way to share information I really like it, keep going on. I like to visit this helpful or informative website again and again. Thanks to admin for sharing this wonderful post with us. Checkout our work and share your ideas
Miracle Box Latest Setup

Listen to music

Friends