Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

untitled

Its been such a long time since I last post a blog post. I am out of idea what to write in my blog as I never had a good night sleep before since then. Joining this all and the business is driving me to be more alert but at the same time getting more emo. Never knew since when, I started to become more and more towards myself (self-centered) in sense of opinion. I can no longer tolerance others as their progression is very much SLOW! I hate to snatch peoples job away as this makes me really tired but what can I do? I inherited this gene from my mum and now is partly workaholic. The slower the progression, the faster it force me to take over others job as thats not my job. Can I run away? Hmm... anyway, hope everything will be perfectly fine

Listen to music

Friends