Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Return from MIA

Finally, after such a long duration, I'm back to my home. Taking care of several home at a time is some what tiring. Although is tiring, I'm quite delight as I'm the only one who tent and visit that home of mine.

Firstly, I would like to apologize as I have been almost M.I.A for these several months but I do not did it deliberately. All this while, I have been focusing more in my studies and also my association. During my time in organizing event, I have been through happiness and sorrowfulness. The moment of happiness for me is much more little compared to my sorrowfulness. Is quite sad for me though. I have no idea what I has been doing all this while and my time evaporated just like this.

Secondly, I would like to thanks to all that who has been supporting me so far. Without the support, I will not go this far. In fact, once I have the intention to quit what I have been doing all this while but in the end, I stop thinking this way.

Listen to music

Friends