Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dreams?

Would you felt to be in a totally different dimension of what you desired when in childhood? Sometimes I do think so. In adolescence, I was actually thinking of becoming an engineer rather than a biological researcher. The spark seems to return as I was attracted to a Japanese variety show on housing reconstructing. The mission of bringing others their dream house do make me feels marvelous. and happy at the same time. Their spirit and creativity amazed me. 

Physic and biology were once a dilemma when comes to decision making. Adore in both but seems to have higher affinity towards physic that I did not study however I choose to stick to the field that I am walking on. Hope I can still see the future that I desired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best to you

Listen to music

Friends