Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

WANTED...

Hey guys...


(1)

I am searching for old but meaningful songs now...
Can anybody help me by providing me the song title and artist name??? If better together with the album name...
All the latest song in the market seem to be lacking of meaning to me...
I want to find songs which any kind of genre except for rap& rap, reggae...
If better just english song...
Lazy to look at the lyrics of the chinese o other language songs...


(2)

By the way...
What is the way to relieve pressure???
The best way wanted too...
The life pressure seem to be increasing and was too heavy for me to cast away...
Can't think of other ways to relieve these pressure anymore...


(3)

Any remedy to reduce migrain???
Ihave been troubled by migrains for years...
No actual remedy found yet...


(4)

Old friends wanted...
For anyone who was my friends and has lost contact with me please come and find me...
Really want to contact with you all...
Most of my friends has lost contact with me already...
So please help me to reduce the number...


(5)

New friends wanted too...
If anyoe of you want to know me better, hurry contact me...
The way to contact me was to go to add me and chat with me in messenger...
I will thanks you a lot...


(6)

Touching stories needed...
To those who found any touching and meaningful stories, you are welcome to inform me...
I would like to read all the world touching and meaningful stories...
So that my world will be filled with happiness...
No more sad life in the future if I do so...

SO...Please help me to fulfill these little wish...
Thanks you all in advance for helping me fulfilling these simple and idiotic wishes...
A thousand thanks to you all...
THANK YOU...

Listen to music

Friends