Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Frustrating

It has been some while since I last ate KFC. Happens that my friend also wanna go to KFC so we set off yesterday from Za'ba at 6.30 p.m. The bus came in time and we expect to reach Metro at around 7 p.m. but out of all sudden, the bus driver chase everybody down the bus as he said he wanted to rest for dinner. Shit man...

Then, we finally sat onto another bus at around 7.20 p.m. However, the bus drives back to UKM again. Thats not all. The bus then stop at Hentian Kajang and we were forced to wait till 8 p.m. This is really terrible as I am having gastritis problem and my gastric was in terrible pain. Finally, we reach KFC at 8.20 p.m. As soon as I reach, I ordered the Colonel Chicken Rice Combo as it can fill my hunger. This is the only happy part for yesterday. The stories only just started. After the meal, then we wait for the bus somewhere before 9 p.m. There are no bus at all and we all have to wait till around 10.30 p.m. before the bus arrived. This is really shit man. I have no idea why we have to wait for a total of 3 hours in order to have a meal of KFC. Damn Rapid... All my time wasted...

Listen to music

Friends