Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March of my life

It has been such a long time since I last upload a post. During the past few weeks, my life has been a utter mess. believe me, these few weeks would be my busiest week since I entered Uni. The month of March were filled with exam and assignments and and also presentations. All this has made me felt suffocating and I am really suffering in this month. I have also realize that I have really done a lot of stupid stuff which thrown me into the agony of suffers. I should have been study all day long and not playing all day long. I should also pay more attention in my studies and not in all those useless and mind corrosive stuff. Also, this month represent another side of me as I started to be depress more and more. Even more worse than in secondary 6.

After sat for the microbiology exam, I felt relieve as the question was easy but it turned that I got a C for the subject for mid semester. Really felt like dying when the result were published. The same goes to the other subject. I hate why I couldn't even achieve a little higher than what I expected.


[To be continued...]

Listen to music

Friends