Pages

Thursday, September 03, 2009

DUH!!! Tin for thought...

Should I or should I not? This is something that meddle with my life for the moment. Life is really hard when comes to decision making. Even till now, I can't make my final choice on the topic but hopefully everything will be solved in near future. I really hope to come out with a decision sooner or else I will be in deep trouble. The trouble as in becoming frustrating and eccentric.


For the moment, I really hope to have a soul-mate by my side. I really wish to pour all my crazy and boring thought with him/her. Why soul-mate is so hard to be found? It really wonders me a lot. I can't even get anybody to chat about my deepest secret. Most usually get betrayed and lost touch by them. Why? Maybe this is my destiny. The capri will always be the one who kept secret to him/her self. Capri will always be a loner...sobz...

2 comments:

PhO3y said...

haha...i can b ur listener~juz try find frens from sumwhere else,not ur frens around~then won't b betrayed~b happy~

Benjamin Bon said...

that kinda hard though...finding a good and trusty listener nowadays is as hard as climbing to the top of Everest...
so better keep by myself... hate to be betrayed again

Listen to music

Friends