Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Festive

Soon it will be Christmas and after New Year. This means I will be celebrating my birthday real soon but its kinda hard to believe that I lived till this long as according to my mum, I was actually dead once in her womb. The doctor could not even detect my pulse and urge my mum to abort me for her health purpose. However as I'm her first son, she insist to carry me no matter what. After a month consuming tonic, my heartbeat was finally being detected. So I did die once and that was when I'm in her womb for about 4 months.

Soon, I will be celebrating my 22nd birthday and obviously on that day is a very busy day as I got 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. lecture. A busy day for extremes pressure and agedness...

Yesterday is Winter Solstice Day but this is the first year that I do not have dumpling ball to eat. Why there is nothing here for me? Hearing some of my friends having their dumpling ball making me kinda envy and of course jealous. I want to eat also!!! Whatsoever, Happy Winter Solstice Day to everyone even its yesterday.

By the way, Christmas is coming. I still have no idea what to do, where to go and how to celebrate. Anyway Merry X'mas friends!!! May you all enjoy the day to the fullest!!!

Listen to music

Friends