Pages

Monday, January 04, 2010

New Year countdown 2010 part 2

After countdown, we went to Starbucks and I have my chocolate ice blended. Then we went into the theater and watch the movie. As Ailee has watched before so she went in and sleep till the movie is almost over. Overall, the movie is nice.

Then we went to Mcdonalds to waste our time as we have to wait till the train service is available. So the girls went to buy foods and we guys sat there as we were still full.

Here's is a picture for our dinner at KFC
Kheng Siang's food... He wasted most of it nia...


Some picture before going for countdown concerts
We both camwhoring and it actually look good

I love my picture...lol

Hiao-ing

Mun Yee shopping spree

After the movie, we went to McDonalds and this is his first reaction.
The moment he reach McD

This is what last us 2 hours in McD

Kheng Siang enjoy people gorek his nose till bleeding


We even start to cam-whoring with the groups of people next table and is fun. LOL... I can never imagine how crazy we were by then.

The next table group

We start taking picture...

His head in Xinjie hand dy.. lol

After this, we went out of Mcd as McD closed at 6 a.m. We even chat with those gangs for a short while and seem like they are like us also... Crazy over 2009. Lol...

Then we took the train and went back. Me reaching my room by around 8 in the morning and I found out that the water supply is limited so I quickly rush downstairs to bath. Luckily I can still bath. After publishing some pictures in FB, I fall asleep and woke up at around noon.

CHECK BACK AS THE STORY ISN'T END JUST LIKE THIS
TO BE CONTINUED...

Listen to music

Friends