Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stress releasing day ~ Le 20 Avril

Yesterday was a crazy day for me. I was preparing for the exam for the whole morning and went for the crazy paper. In fact, I have no idea what is being taught in the lecture hall as most of the time, we were watching sketches from other groups. This is good as in enhancing our creativity lane but it is not very suitable for some of us. The sketch stuff only help the group members to understand more about the topic they got but this is not certain. As the group comprise of more than 8 members, each of everyone will get their own subtopic and thus they only better in that certain subtopic. However, this does not implied to one of the fella in the hall.




After the exam, I went back to my room and found out that my notification in Facebook was being spam by 2 person. That is Kheng Siang and Yoke Shan. She wants to invite us to go walk around in Midvalley Megamall and in the end, we went out to meet her. This is the second time we went out together and in fact that we are not very close. Whilst reaching KTM, I saw her message about the K session. In the end, we went for karaoke in RedBox and for that 3 hours time, he seem to be being ignored. Is a pity and he seem so weird and awkward with her. They have only met each other for a few days through Facebook. Yea~ is through social network.

We did sang a lot of songs but mostly in English as she and me is not very good in reading Mandarin words. So he sang just a few songs. The awkwardness was being carried even during our dinner at Carls. Jr. Is he too shy or he just played to be shy in front of a girl? Well, I have no idea. We did chat a lot of stuff during dinner and she made a statement~ All guys with the name "Shaun" or any same pronunciations are GAYS. This is very funny...LOL

The meeting helps me a lot in d-stress as I was quite stress during the exam time. However, I have to buck up my buckles and force myself to study much harder now. No more entertainment.

Listen to music

Friends