Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Thesis desperado

It has been such a long time since I last updated my blog. Sorry for my M.I.A.
In the past few weeks, I was held down with various of programs and as the new term has started, I find it rather difficult to split my time accordance to my available. Also, by now I should have already get my title for my thesis but rather, I got nothing yet as my supervisor is busy and now available for counsel. She also didn't reply my email regarding title and at least a narrowed scope will be enough. I am quite tension as most of my course mates  has already get their title and started to plan for the experimental work. However for me, nothing. I really hate the feeling of waiting!

Hope she will at least reply my email so that I can start to search for the information regarding the topic and start with my proposal which due on the fifth weeks which is on the second week of August.

Listen to music

Friends