Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Once here, imprinted

Sorry folks. I have been missing for such a long time and now finally, I am once again available in blogger. I have been buried myself in all kind of works and I could hardly spent my time updating my recent activities. For the past few months, I do not have sufficient sleep and  irregular eating time but now the event has past. We does shared joy together and somehow I am the odd one as I am one of the most emo guy there. My mood swing is terrible during those stressful time and I am really sorry for those that I have scolded and pressurized on. Once I am a perfection in works but after this, I learnt to be more flexible on my works and not to be so perfect as to meet dues.

Recent activities, preparing for proposal presentation and get ready for lab.

Listen to music

Friends