Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Midnight Jog

The night after PAP dinner, I did something really crazy. Went to jog till early morning.

Back from dinner, I start searching for water as my block had no water supply again. After, I start doing sit up for several times and as usual, addicted to Facebook. At around 3 a.m. I started to chat with friends in FB and after a while we decide to go for a jog. It was around 3.30 a.m. in the morning and we're still so energetic. Simply dressed up and went down to meet up with the girls, Yen Ling and Bee Sian. Have no idea why we're so crazy then but we did jog or mostly walk for 2 hours. Somehow I doesn't felt so tired as I jog years ago. From 3.30 a.m. till 5.30 a.m.. In that duration, we walk for 10 rounds, run for a round and backward run for a round.

After the run, we start chatting for hours and went for photo-shooting again. We chat mostly on St. John stuff but Bee Sian had nothing to chat with us as she was not member of St. John.




The moon is very beautiful but my phone pixel ain't =.="

Our pre-convocation picture =P



Climb up till there and I actually having trouble climbing down instead.

Last stop~ Foyer KUO for chatting till about 9 a.m.

Listen to music

Friends