Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cousin getting married!!!!! :)

Its red happening at hometown by the end of the month! Hurray!!!

I just got notice that my cousin will have his wedding ceremony on this Saturday while wedding dinner on Sunday, which is also the exact day of Mooncake Festival. I am sending my greatest regards from here. Wish you both having a blissful life yea :)


Sadly, I might not be able to attend due to such short notice. Still have lots of labwork to be done... If they told me earlier, I might as well plan and attend their wedding ceremony. Too bad... Let see how I rearrange my schedule. Hope everything turns out fine and I could spent a day or two back home.

PS: Felt excited for nothing. Am I also desired to get married much? Who will be my partner then? XD

Listen to music

Friends